Associate Memberships (YP)
Rotary offers an exclusive membership status to members of the Young Professionals of Reno County (YP). The Associate Membership Program allows a YP to become acquainted with our Rotary club, its members, programs and projects, and the expectations of club membership with the intent of becoming an active member within a designated period of time.
This program, available only to members of YP, waives the standard Rotary International dues for one year. This represents a savings of $260-$360. YPs are charged only for meals at meetings they attend ($9.00/meal).
Associate members enjoy all the local benefits of membership that regular members have. Benefits include:
- Access to business and community leaders
- Exclusive speakers that range from state political leaders and heads of Universities, to popular coaches and everyday people with extraordinary inspiring stories
- Volunteer opportunities with Meals on Wheels, Boys and Girls Club, Lincoln School and other charitable organizations
- Opportunity to serve on committees, including the one that makes grant gifts to local non-profits
- Tours of local industry that aren’t typically offered to the public
- Friendship, networking, fellowship and more!
Interested? Contact our membership chair, Alex Carvalho for more information or to sign up!
Welcome to our Associate Members!
We’d like to offer a very warm welcome to our new Associate Rotary Members!
Andrea Finlay, Fee Insurance
Denice Gilliland, Big Brothers/Big Sisters
Abby Stockebrand, Hutchinson/Reno County Chamber of Commerce
Kristen Birket, Mennonite Friendship Communities
Daniel Gilligan, Assitant District Attorney – Reno County
Earl Bean, NMGI
Levi Julian, Julian Employment Inc. DBA Express Employment Professionals
Michele Silsbee, City of Hutchinson and Mid-Kansas Doulas
Angela Stevens, Pixius Communications LLC
Abby Stockbrand, Hutchinson/Reno County Chamber of Commerce
Amber Whitley, The Hutchinson Clinic